R.B.I. Baseball 20 is available now on the App Store for iOS devices and the Google Play Store for Android devices for $6.99.
Legends. Start. Here. Unleash greatness with your MLB crew in R.B.I. Baseball 20. R.B.I. redefines arcade baseball action with major advancements & improvements.
- All-New Controls: Choose pitch types based on real pitcher data, power up to swing for the fences or play it safe for contact & streamlined baserunning controls
- Pitcher’s Perspective: Brand new broadcast-inspired Pitching Camera gives you a new perspective when delivering pitches
- Massive Player Model Improvements: Revamped hair & added more details including eye black, pine tar on helmets & dirt & grass stains after dives & slides
- More Authenticity: Improved stealing & pickoffs, revamped MLB ballparks, tailored cutscene animations & camera angles, better crowd behaviors & improved ball collision
- All Your Favorite Modes: Franchise, Exhibition, & Home Run Derby
- Play As The Greats: 165+ MLB Legends & Legend Teams
- Weekly Updates: Up-to-date Rosters & Stats
- Groovy soundtrack: Songs from 20 artists
If you missed our R.B.I. Baseball 20 review, read it here.
While franchise mode is not very deep, it’s still fun. One of the best parts is you can select how many games you want to play. You can play 52, 81 or a normal 162 game schedule. I also like that you have settings and not sliders for injuries and trades. For injuries, you can choose minor, which would only limit an injured player being out for no more than 10 days. The next choice is moderate, which could put a player on the shelf for up to a month. Then, of course, there is realistic where any type of injury can occur and a player could be out for the season.