Resort Boss: Golf, the upcoming resort tycoon game inspired by the likes of Sid Meier’s SimGolf, has just received a brand-new gameplay trailer, focusing on how players can play golf and test the courses they create to make sure that customers are happy.
Unleash your inner tycoon and build your golf club from a one-hole course to a 5-star resort. Paint the land with luscious fairways, design world-class golf courses, host tournaments and manage staff to attract VIP golfers from all over the planet.
Previously known as Boss Golf, Resort Boss: Golf is developed by industry veteran Gus Martin (Capcom, Square Enix, Electronic Arts) and will launch in Early Access for PC on 14th February 2019.
Build Your Golf Club
- Paint the land with fairways to create the world class resort required to attract VIP golfers from all over the planet.
- Utilise expansive landscaping tools; mould terrain, plant trees and populate your resort with sprawling green hills, seaside cliffs, bunkers and water hazards to create fun and challenging holes.
- Build the restaurants, shops and hotels demanding golfers expect from the world’s best resorts.
Be the Resort Boss
- Strategically transform your business with full control over hiring, firing and shops, while always keeping one eye on balance sheets to see if your revenue is on track as you build a bustling resort!
- Ensure that your golf courses are of the utmost quality by taking to the fairways and sneaking in a round or two of golf for yourself.
Become World Famous
- Attract new guests and act on feedback to hone your resort and deliver the luxury golfing experience VIP guests demand.