The NASCAR Heat 3 trial is available now for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Fans can test drive the full version, for a total of 12 races. Other than that, there are no restrictions.
- Xtreme Dirt Tour – In addition to the 3 NASCAR National Series (NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, NASCAR XFINITY Series, and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series), players can sling some mud in this all-new dirt racing circuit.
- Esports Tournaments – Compete against others from across the globe in daily and weekly tournaments. Lay down a great race time and qualify for the Finals in your skill bracket. Win your bracket for ultimate bragging rights!
- 8 New Tracks – Experience 8 all-new dirt tracks, including dirt racing at Bristol Motor Speedway and NASCAR Heat’s first-ever dirt road course. The final Charlotte Motor Speedway ROVAL layout and the overhauled ISM Raceway have also been added.
- Deeper Career Mode – Make a name for yourself in the all-new Xtreme Dirt Tour and advance to NASCAR’s 3 National Series. Sign contracts with some of the biggest racing teams in NASCAR or start your own team! See if you can bring home the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Trophy.
- Stories – Before the green flag waves, get live updates on your race. Watch as a driver gets sent to the back for a technical violation and get updates on who’s having a good weekend, and who’s struggling.
- Gameplay Improvements – A new racing line gives real-time feedback on the optimal line and speeds in Practice. Skip tuning in the garage and dial in your car’s handling to your unique driving style with 9 predefined car setups.